This job is archived
We’re recruiting for an experienced Primary Care Physician who is passionate about practicing Integrative/Functional/Lifestyle Medicine and thrives in a collaborative, progressive environment. Our client integrates wellness education, advanced laboratory testing and genomics into their primary care approach.
This organization is reinventing primary care and seeking a Physician (Family or Internal Medicine) who is passionate about patient-centered care to join their growing team.
The position offers:
- Longer patient visits, seeing only only 8-12 patients per day
- 4 clinical days + 1 day for admin/research
- Competitive salary + benefits + VERY GENEROUS PTO
- Savvy technology + some Telemedicine visits
- Training in Functional Medicine
- Supportive care team to include health coaches
- Potential for part-time schedule
- 2 + years clinical experience post Residency
- Family or Internal Medicine board certification
- Passion for providing personalized and patient-centered care; willing to pursuse education in Functional Medicine (CME benefit).