Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Internal Medicine Opportunity in Louisville, KY
Louisville, KY – Louisville is Kentucky’s largest city with a population of 1.3 million people, sitting on the Ohio River along the Indiana border. Every May, its racecourse Churchill Downs host the Kentucky Derby, a renown horse race whose long history is explored at the Kentucky Derby Museum. Baseball is celebrated at the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, where Major League bats ae produced and a giant baseball “slugger” marks the entrance. Top notch public and private schools make this the perfect destination for the entire family!
For more information, please contact James Tegarden at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
. JO- 1903-32116.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Searching for a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to practice in a professional and growing environment.
- Medical group encompasses nearly 1000 providers, including 610 physicians and more than 375 advanced practice clinicians.
- Strong collaborative environment where leadership listens.
- Highly competitive compensation with excellent benefits such as relocation, sign on bonus, and more!
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.