Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A Colorado-based facility is currently seeking an internal medicine/family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1:9 call by phone. You will see 12 - 14 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a CO state license before this assignment begins -- any interested physician can apply.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: 1:9
- Charting: McKesson EMR
- Caseload: 12 - 14 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...