**Internal Medicine opening in Kansas**
* Located in ***Ellsworth, KS** - 113 miles from Wichita
* Full time, permanent opening
* Join a growing group practice with 3 other primary care physicians and 4 mid-levels.
* The opening is a replacement position for a family practice or internal medicine physician
* Currently, specialists in cardiology, nephrology, professional hearing, gastroenterology, podiatry, orthopedics, OB/GYN, and mental health services provide out-patient or telemedicine clinics at the facility.
* A separate contract will be established for weekend call. Primary call to provide backup coverage for the Emergency Room is on a rotating schedule.
* Join a growing group practice with three other primary care physicians, two full-time Physician Assistants, one fulltime Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) and one part-time APRN
Ellsworth is a city in and the county seat of Ellsworth County, Kansas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 3,120. Known as a cow town in the 1870s, when the Kansas Pacific Railroad operated a stockyard here for shipping cattle to eastern markets, in the 21st century, it serves as the trading center of the rural county. Once called "The Wickedest Cattletown in Kansas", the city is named for Fort Ellsworth, which was built in 1864. Due to speculation on imminent railroad construction, the population of Ellsworth boomed to over two thousand by the time it was incorporated in 1867. It has since been said, "Abilene, the first, Dodge City, the last, but Ellsworth the wickedest".