MEDICAL Search International is assisting a Client with an EXCELLENT, PERM, Immediate, Flexible Full time, Internal Medicine / Primary Care Position in a great location and above average Earnings. The position is structured to allow for excellent work-life balance.
Here are the details for your review:
• Outpatient based care only
• No inpatient call
• Pager call for the office shared by Physicians-
• Opportunity to grow a large existing practice.
• Team Based Care model that provides consistent support staff to provider for patient care needs
• Flexible work schedules, with 3 day or 4-day work week, depending on the role
• All major specialties covered including: sub-specialty orthopaedics, interventional cardiology, general and vascular surgery, oncology, otolaryngology, urology, gastroenterology, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, pain and behavioral health.
Contract Term: Two (2) Years’
Salary: Above Average Salary guaranteed annually based on experience-
Incentive: Based on Production
Signing Bonus Negotiable
Relocation allowance Up to $5,000
Paid Vacation and Holidays: Six weeks’ Vacation (based on standard work week) plus six Paid Holidays
Paid CME 1 week based on standard work week/$4,000
Excellent Benefits: Benefit package includes a choice of pension funds, health, dental and vision plans and many additional benefits.
Join a nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization comprised of a community hospital and a multi-specialty group with approximately 90 providers. We are seeking a dynamic Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician. Physicians will maintain or obtain board certification throughout employment.
Located in Wisconsin on the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan, this is a family-friendly, community that offers excellent schools, a multitude of activities and a tremendous number of outdoor recreational opportunities. In fact, Forbes rated this location as one of three top cities in America to raise a family due to: solid average incomes, good educational prospects, low costs, short commute times and high rates of home ownership.
Enjoy easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive.
For Immediate consideration, please forward your Confidential CV to Lana Griffin at [Register to View]