Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Lexington, KY / North/Central KY / metro population of 500K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physician for an employed position.
- Professional and growing practice.
- Physician led medical group.
- Financial Information: Competitive salary with quality and productivity incentives, Competitive benefit options (retirement, health, life and long-term disability insurance, Malpractice, CME), Moving relocation, reimbursement, Student loan assistance, etc.
: Nestled amidst the picturesque horse farms and rolling hills of Kentucky’s Bluegrass Region, Lexington is the second largest city in Kentucky, with 310,797 people living in the Lexington-Fayette County census area. The University of Kentucky has a large presence in Lexington, with its sports teams drawing fans from across the state to cheer on the Wildcats on game days. The city also is home to Transylvania University, Lexington Theological Seminary, and Bluegrass Community and Technical College, and is within a short drive of a number of other colleges and universities. Kentucky is known worldwide for its bourbon whiskey, with five historic distilleries in the Lexington area and others within a short drive of the city. A number of smaller, craft distilleries are scattered across the region, along with craft beer breweries and wineries, most of which offer tastings and tours.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.