**Internal Medicine opening in New York**
* Located in ***Rome, NY*** - just 43 miles from Syracuse!
* Service area of 100,000 people
* Full time, permanent opening
* Competitive compensation and full benefits packages (including relocation)
* 977 full and part-time employees; 753.5 full-time equivalents
* 2015 Payroll & Benefits: $47.2 million
* Medical Staff: 219 physicians, of whom 61 are active staff, and 36 allied health professionals
* Licensed acute care beds: 130
* Long-term care beds: 80 with 2 respite beds
* 2014 Inpatient Discharges: 4,109
* 2014 Emergency Department Visits: 29,797
* 2014 Births: 546
Four Seasons of Fun: Rome is nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains. We enjoy a wondrous array of nearby outdoor recreation and cultural activities year 'round. And we're only an afternoon's drive from the excitement of the Northeast's major cities.
Affordable Living: With housing costs significantly below the national average, the Rome area is where you can truly afford your dream home. You can choose from stately city homes to country hideaways, without ever having to worry about a long commute.
Family Friendly: Clean air, safe communities and great schools make the Rome area an ideal place to raise a family. Education is of paramount importance to our community. We have a state-of-the-art high school and several colleges and universities nearby.
If you are interested in a great place to work, live and play, choose Rome, New York!