This job is archived
- Walk into a growing practice, joining 1 other pulmonologist.
- Consult Pulmonology Practice. There is an active hospitalist program for admissions.
- Intensivist Group Compensated Call of 1:7
- Enjoy a built in referrals with a 160+ provider, physician owned, multi-specialty group.
- Office Facility Includes: Outpatient Surgery Center, 3-bed Sleep Center, Medical Spa, Outpatient Therapy Gym with Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Outpatient Imaging Center (MRI, CT, Xray, Ultrasound) and More.
- 600,000+ Service Area Population
- $400,000 Base Salary Plus Bonus Potential Year 1 – $600,000+ as a shareholder
- $40,000 Signing Bonus
- Full benefits and annual, competitive salary plus profit sharing
- 1 Year to Partnership
- Easy access to 3 major metro areas
- Excellent schools – public and private elementary and high school options available
- Lots to do – everything from an indoor water park to the city symphony
- Ranked 6th for most affordable places to live in Illinois
- Regional airport that flies into international airports
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Pulmonologist, Pulmonology, Pulmonary Disease Physician, Pulmonary, Pulmonary Disease, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md