**Internal Medicine opening near Cincinnati, OH**
* Located in ***Wilmington, OH*** - just 45 miles from Cincinnati!
* Service area of 8 counties and nearly 80,000 people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Hospital-employed position
* Outpatient only
* Joining a well-established practice
* Provide evidence based quality care and chronic disease management
* Regional and local access to all specialists
* Excellent compensation with a generous relocation package, student loan repayment, sign-on bonus, full benefits, retirement, and paid malpractice!
Combining the best of small-town values with big city accessibility, Clinton County is within easy commuting distance to the major metropolitan areas of Columbus, Dayton and Cincinnati. Wilmington, the county seat, offers affordable living in a community that values family life, educational excellence and professional opportunity. Wilmington's downtown is one of the National Register of Historic Districts and has also received designation as an Ohio Main Street Community, a program designed to preserve historic downtowns. Landmarks include the Murphy Theatre, Wilmington College, the Roberts Convention and Visitors Centre and the country's largest privately-owned airport. With an abundance of state, city and village parks there are many opportunities for outdoor recreation. Walking and bike trails weave throughout the county and there are plenty of lakes to fish, boat and swim. There are three golf courses in Clinton County and many more in neighboring counties. A wide selection of shopping, restaurants, sports and cultural events is easily accessible. People choose to live in Clinton County because of the rural beauty and the small town lifestyle they can enjoy while also being convenient to urban amenities.