This job is archived
SEEKING AN INTERNAL MEDICINE PROVIDER FOR OUR MULTI-SPECIALTY PRACTICE IN MEMPHIS, TN KNOWN AS LIFEDOC: LIFESTYLE DIABETES AND OBESITY CARE CLINIC
Our practice was established 13 years ago and provides care for the underserved population in the city of Memphis. As a leader in Diabetes and Obesity Management we are currently looking for to a full-time Internal MD with 2+ year experience to join our team.
As a diverse multi-specialty practice, we are dedicated to seeing patients of all ages and backgrounds. At LifeDOC we give our providers flexibility and stability for a work-life balance. And overall, we have a patient load that is manageable and allows our doctors to focus on preventive care at various stages of patient care.
- A WELL-ESTABLISHED PRACTICE with proven success in providing PRIMARY CARE to patients of all ages
- OTHER SPECIALTIES AT LIFEDOC INCLUDE: Primary Care, Endocrine Care, Cardiology, Wellness Physiology, and Optometry
- ON-SITE PHARMACY who provide Diabetes Education
- FULLY INTEGRATED as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and also as a Diabetes Recognition Center.
- EXCEPTIONAL TEAM-BASED approach in all aspects of clinical duties/protocols with support from medical assistants, onsite LabCorp, and Cardiac lab (Stress and echo tests)
- OUTSTANDING BENEFITS/COMPENSATION PACKAGE –CME Allowance and time, high quality, low cost medical/dental, and generous paid time off. (Also, Negotiable Compensation package if needed)
- WE ALSO DO RELOCATION BONUS AND SIGNING-ON BONUS!!!