- Seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to provide full-time services.
- Employed opportunity
- Hospital affiliated Clinic
- Office space and staff ready & available
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Internal Medicine Salaries In Santa Fe Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 2,111 sq ft spectacular home offering contemporary living in 3-story layout of 4 large bedrooms, 3 ½ baths and huge loft. Dual master setting. Main master on the 2nd floor with living area. Kitchen with Granite counter-tops, island, raised panel maple cabinetry & black appliances. Front patio. Built-in office desk. Modern builder's options. Amazing community with basketball courts, playground, pool and spa. This home can be yours for $275,000.
The Community. The community of Las Vegas is an attractive place to live with residential neighborhoods ranging from affordable modern and adobe style single-family homes to historic Victorian-era estates.
The Employer. Comprehensive, 54-bed, full-service facility offers a broad spectrum of integrated services.There is also a continued focus on adding specialties to meet the needs of the community. Offers emergency services, birthing rooms, cardiovascular services, diagnostic imaging, outpatient services, pharmacy services, an Intensive Care Unit, physical and occupational therapy, radiology and more. Remains committed to providing quality, patient-centered care, strong customer service, and wellness activities in the community.Closest Major City
- 88 miles to Albuquerque, NM
- 225 miles to Colorado Springs, CO
- 235 miles to Lubbock, TX
- 274 miles to El Paso, TX
- Santa Fe Community College (about 44 miles; Santa Fe, NM; Full-time enrollment: 3,047)
- University of Phoenix-Albuquerque Campus (about 82 miles; Albuquerque, NM; FT enrollment: 2,335)
- University of New Mexico-Main Campus (about 87 miles; Albuquerque, NM; FT enrollment: 23,042)
- Central New Mexico Community College (about 87 miles; Albuquerque, NM; FT enrollment: 19,398)
- Adams State University (about 136 miles; Alamosa, CO; FT enrollment: 2,805)
- Three major ski areas are within an hour-and-a-half driving distance. Cross-country skiing, hunting, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, golf, tennis and boating are all available within minutes of Las Vegas.
- Sports leagues, tournaments and races are available year-round for children and adults.
- Plaza Antiques
- Roughrider Antiques
- New Moon Fashions