Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Internal Medicine Physician, Ambulatory Care (MD)
Hiring an Internal Medicine Physician, Ambulatory Care for a 500+ bed major teaching hospital. The Internal Medicine Physician, Ambulatory Care will provide direct patient care and the teaching and supervision of medical residents and students in an academic community hospital setting. The Internal Medicine Physician, Ambulatory Care must have an MD degree and be board certified or board eligible with a valid New York state license, DEA and Medicaid number.
- Supervise medical residents and students in an academic community hospital setting
- Provide direct patient care in the ambulatory setting
- Teach medical residents and students in an academic community hospital setting
- Faculty appointment available
- On-call required
- 40 hours per week
- 2018 graduates welcome
- MD Degree
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Valid New York State License
- DEA and Medicaid Number
- Faculty appointment offered with credentials, experience and qualifications
- Very competitive salary and benefits including a faculty practice plan and performance bonuses
- Salaries range depending on board certification and experience
- Loan forgiveness available
- All major insurances (health, life, disability) and benefits
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...