- Location: Eastern Massachusetts (1-hr south of Boston, MA)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine
- Requirements: Active MA license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Full-Time: 32-hrs per week
- Part-Time: 24-hrs per week
- Call: 1:8
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, CME’s, sign-on bonus, etc.)
- Full-Time: $200,000/year + (negotiable based on prior experience)
- Part-Time: $175,000/year +
Our client manages a non-for-profit, 132-bed acute care hospital located in Eastern Massachusetts. Employing over 250 physicians, they provide exceptional health care through their Hospital, Emergency Care Centers, and several affiliated outpatient practices. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Internal Medicine physicians to join a growing team of 8 internists. This practice includes an on-site laboratory.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.