Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Hospitalist Physician. Come join a very well respected group where you can achieve clinical and service excellence. Please see below for additional details and refer to Job ID #44267
- BC/BE Family Medicine Physician
- The hospital is licensed for 18 beds and the nursing home for 48.
- The Center is a Level IV trauma facility with an ambulance service.
- Typically, providers round on hospital patients and either see clinic patients or cover ER/urgent care.
- Two to three providers in the clinic see 30-40 patients per day.
- During the week, the average ER volumes are 8 in a 24-hour period.
- The average census in the hospital is 1.5.
- State of the art technology; EPIC medical record
Board certification in one's specialty is required within 5 years of completion of residency training to be eligible for clinical privileges.
Must be Licensed by SD Board of Medicine or able to apply
Medical degree or an equivalent foreign degree as determined by a written evaluation
- Offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more
- 1 hour Southwest of Fargo
- Family oriented communities
- Excellent outdoor activities