Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Internal Medicine - Richmond, Indiana
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: Full Time
• Devotes a majority (at least 60%) of their time to the residency program in teaching, administration, scholarly activities, and patient care within the program.
• Provides care to patients at the assigned Family Practice Center.
• Provides assistance in the provision of orientation, training and in-service education to staff and physicians.
• Assists in the development, implementation and review of policies and procedures to assure compliance with all regulatory agencies.
• Assists in the preparation of annual budgets and reports.
• Works with the President of Physician Associates to ensure safe, effective and efficient quality of care for patients.
• Provides direct patient care at the hospital, assigned Family Practice Centers, assigned skilled nursing facilities, patient homes, and virtually through provided telemedicine formats.
• Share in on-call responsibilities, including weekends, evenings, and holidays as assigned.
• Support the residency program through participation in graduate medical education, operations, clinical competency, program evaluation, curriculum, and/or other committees as assigned.
• Supports an environment of scholarly activity by conducting basic or clinical research, publishing in peer-reviewed journals or through, presentations at State, regional or national conferences.
• Salaried position.
• Physician, active license in Indiana.
We Recruit Healthcare Professionals across the United States.