Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Primary Care Physician Job for Clinical Research Principal Investigator in California
Artemis Institute for Clinical Research in Southern California has a part time opening for a Primary Care Physician for a Sub-Investigator job:
- No previous clinical research experience required
- Must be board certified or pursuing boards in Family, Internal or Emergency Medicine
- Newly trained residents will be considered
- Responsible for performing a variety of scientific clinical research activities to include direct assessment of study participants and execution of protocol specific procedures
- 2-3 day per week commitment
Clinic located in Riverside, recently named in Forbes Magazine as the 8th Coolest City in the Country and with
a much lower cost of living than neighboring counties of Los Angeles and Orange County.
Interested candidates please contact:
[Register to View]
Reference position ID 162306 when responding
As the healthcare industry’s preeminent direct-hire talent acquisition partner, Cross Country Search offers the national healthcare community a full suite of innovative and solution-focused talent management solutions. As a partner to top employers and healthcare systems nationwide, we act as a personal career agent to thousands of healthcare professionals, helping them navigate the job sear...