Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine Physician
Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine Physician in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 650000.00
Our thriving hospital-based practice in Texas, a tort reform state, is looking for a board-certified pulmonary and sleep medicine physician to lead our leadership team.
As an integral member and leader of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- No Critical Care
- 100% Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
- Top income potential plus relocation package
With easy drives to Dallas, Little Rock, and Shreveport, our practice location enjoys gorgeous weather year-round and cost of living 18% below the national average.Our practice location offers:
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- A blend of cultures: Southern charm and Wild West spirit
- A growing array of performing arts, historical sites, and museums
- Dozens of ways to explore the surrounding natural landscape: hiking, golfing, fishing, and hunting
- Texas ranked #1 in Economic Growth and #2 in Best States for Business —Forbes
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Industry Leading Physician Recruiters Merritt Hawkins & Associates is the nation's premier permanent physician search and consulting firm. As the industry leader, our mission is to create enduring permanent matches between healthcare organizations and providers seeking to enhance their professional and personal lives. We also place allied health professionals in select disciplines.