- Location: Eastern Massachusetts / North Shore Area (30 mins east of Salem, MA)
- Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine
- Requirements: MA license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5:30pm) ; **part-time schedules available**
- Call: every 8-days
- EMR: GE Centricity
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) OR permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, CME’s = $3,000/year, Relocation = $10,000, Sign-on Bonus = $30,000)
- Locum Tenens (up to $16,000/month)
- Permanent Employee ($200,000/year - $250,000/year)
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!
Our client manages a reputable outpatient clinic in Eastern Massachusetts. Since 1970, they have been providing exceptional healthcare to over 15,000 patients from 13 communities in the North Shore area. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for an Internal Medicine / Family Medicine physician to join their growing team of 3 physicians and 6 mid-level providers. They are affiliated with 3 local hospitals as well.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.