- Location: Southern California (30 mins from Los Angeles, CA)
- Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine
- Requirements: CA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (9am-5pm)
- Call: (TBD)
- Census: 30 pts per shift
- EMR: DrChrono (iPad)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Profit Sharing, Relocation Assistance)
- Compensation: $200,000/year - $250,000/year (negotiable)
- Experience: 0-3 years experience (Medical Residents accepted)
Our client manages a successful primary care practice in the greater Santa Monica, CA area for the last 15 years. They are currently taking immediate considerations for Primary Care physicians with 0-3 years of experience or candidates finishing up their last year of Residency. The practice itself comprises of 75% Primary Care and 25% Concierge Medicine. Office equipment includes on-site lab, Siemens/GE brands, 2-D Echo-cardiograms, Bone Scans, Chest X-rays, etc. The office is located on the top floor of the tallest building in Santa Monica and overlooks Catalina/Malibu.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.