Sound Physicians/Echo Locum Tenens has emergent hospitalist needs to fill at St. Joseph Regional Health Center in AGGIELAND ~ Bryan, TX.
St. Joseph Regional Health Center - Bryan, TX
• 210 Bed Hospital
• 14 Hospitalists
• 12 Hour Shifts (7a-7p / 7p-7a)
• 15 shifts per month
• No call environment
• Electronic Billing System
• Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older (adult).
• Coordinating with patient’s PCPs, hospital, and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
• Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
• Open ICU-Intensivists available for consultation. Emergency Procedures performed by Code Team or Anesthesiologist.
• MD or DO
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine of Family Medicine with inpatient experience.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Overview of St. Joseph Regional Health Center:
St. Joseph Regional Health Center is a modern, 210-bed hospital that offers complete services for emergency, inpatient surgery, outpatient surgery and critical care. Medical research, clinical education and hands-on involvement are key parts of the hospital’s commitment to the community it serves. St. Joseph embodies the Franciscan core values of reverence, service, and stewardship. A 2007 recipient of the Texas Award for Performance Excellence (TAPE), St. Joseph is only the third health care organization to receive this prestigious award. In 2009, St. Joseph was ranked nationally in the top 10% in patient experience by HealthGrades, and as a result, received the 2010/2011 HealthGrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award.
The Community of Bryan, Texas:
With a population of approximately 75,000 residents, Bryan, Texas is a city that is located in the heart of the Brazos Valley and boarders the city of College Station, Texas. College Station is home to Texas A&M University, one of the ten largest universities in the nation. As a result, top-notch speakers, exhibits, sporting events and numerous other activities are available to the community. Located deep in the heart of Texas, Bryan is centrally located between Dallas, San Antonio, Houston and Austin. Housing is affordable and attractive, and the public schools are award-winning. A multi-million dollar budget supports the 43 parks in Bryan, providing numerous playgrounds, pools and ball parks to the city’s citizens. Historic downtown Bryan has recently undergone extensive renovations, including free high-speed wireless internet that is available to all businesses and visitors to the area.
Immediate moonlighting shift availability, once credentialed. Please reply to David Stanley, [Register to View]
with your CV and a date/time to discuss this rewarding opportunity!