This job is archived
Title: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician
Location: Westchester County, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician for a Health Center that extends comprehensive health services of the highest quality to all, regardless of their ability to pay, in an atmosphere of dignity and respect. The Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician will provide services in an outpatient only setting.
- Examine, diagnose and treat primary care patients, evaluate health status, initiate therapeutic and preventive measures, and make appropriate and necessary referrals to specialty and other consultative medical services
- Provide primary care services including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance.
- Will coordinate care with other members of the health care team, and refer patients when necessary for further diagnostic work-ups or treatment
- Carry a patient caseload consistent with quality of care and productivity standards.
- Communicate on an ongoing basis with other health care providers and other staff on all aspects of the health needs of patients.
- Complete all necessary paperwork connected with duties, including progress notes in the medical records, completion of all forms required by the data collection system of medical center and all outside reimbursement and regulatory agencies and organizations.
- Graduate from an approved medical school.
- Graduate of an approved residency program.
- NYS license to practice medicine and surgery.
- Current DEA license and BLS certification
- Board Certification or Board eligibility in Pediatrics
- Excellent patient skills