Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Experienced Psychologist needed in Southern Maine
Experienced Psychologist needed in Southern Maine
Seeking an experienced Psychologist with a minimum of two years experience to perform neuropsychological assessments and evaluations, specialized psychological interventions for individuals with documented neuropsychological related disorders and/or conditions affecting CNS functioning, participates actively in the educational mission of the hospital, which may include supervision, teaching, and consultation with psychology trainees, psychiatry residents, medical students, and other trainees.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Excellent personal, professional, and interpersonal skills is required
- Two years of experience and specialized training, at least one of which is at the post doctoral level, in the study and practice of clinical neuropsychology and related neurosciences. These two years include supervision by a clinical neuropsychologist.
- Must be licensed as a Psychologist by the state of Maine
- Board certification or eligibility for certification in clinical neuropsychology by the American Board of Clinical Neurology/American Board Professional Psychology
- Fully integrated and growing system of behavioral healthcare
- Competitive Salary and full benefits package
Beautiful seaside region offering family fun all year round. Top schools in the area and affordable real estate makes this opportunity attractive to all.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...