AbsoluteCARE, located in Philadelphia, PA is looking for a Board Certified, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician with experience treating patients with multiple chronic diseases who truly believes in the value of a team-oriented Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model. The physician participates as a part of a comprehensive multi-disciplinary team providing wrap around care to patients in a program designed to educate, empower, and improve the health of AbsoluteCARE patients. Special attention is given to the PCMH model, evidence-based protocols and screening, and working as a collaborative team that includes; nurse practitioner, medical assistant, nurse care manager, clinical social worker, and office coordinator.
- Focuses on the management and improvement of health for patients with multiple chronic medical conditions and comfortable with the PCMH model.
- Develop strong transitional care plans and able to help keep track of paneled patients along the whole continuum of care including discharges from the hospital, ER, skilled nursing facilities/nursing homes, and home care.
- Treatment of some acute exacerbations of chronic conditions onsite, utilizing the ambulatory care infusion center, i.e. Lasix for CHF, IVF for Dehydration/Renal Failure, IV antibiotics for various infections, Nebulizer/Solumedrol for COPD/Asthma etc. Possess a comfort level and the knowledge to differentiate when exacerbation can be treated within AbsoluteCARE and when a higher level of care needed.
- Outpatient only, Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30 p.m. No holidays, No weekends
- MD or DO accepted
- Average 10-13 patients/day
- Board Certified in FM or IM with at least 2 years clinic experience
- Competitive guaranteed salary plus 10% quality bonus
- Full benefits, Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability insurance
For more information contact:
Jordan Search Consultants
Direct: [Register to View]
Corporate Office: [Register to View]