- Progressive 66-bed hospital in South Central Missouri.
- Physicians are among the top-earners in their field.
- We specialize in primary care services, so our internal medicine physician have the opportunity to manage patients of all types in the clinic and in the hospital.
- Our internists have a four-bed ICU and procedures such as endoscopy and stress testing available.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Internal Medicine Salaries In Saint Louis, MO. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 6 beds 4 baths 2,791 sqft Contemporary 2-story 4-6 bedroom/4 bathroom home located in quiet neighborhood. Home feature open-concept living/dining/kitchen with custom built island, oak cabinets and beautiful hardwood floors. Fully fenced backyard with beautiful shade trees, paved drive way. This home can be yours for $229,900.
The Community. Houston is located approximately 32 miles southeast of Fort Leonard Wood, 150 miles southwest of St. Louis and 80 miles northeast of Springfield.
The Employer. is a not-for-profit, primary care facility located in Houston, MO. The Hospital is a progressive hospital with an in-house MRI, PACS, EMS, centralized fetal monitoring and a full primary care service line that includes general surgery, obstetrics, physical therapy, home health, hospice and much more.Closest Major City
- 132 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 183 miles to Memphis, TN
- 189 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 236 miles to Tulsa, OK
- 349 miles to Omaha, NE
- Texas County Technical College (Full-time enrollment: 231)
- Missouri University of Science and Technology (about 45 miles; Rolla, MO; Full-time enrollment: 6,486)
- Evangel University (about 73 miles; Springfield, MO; FT enrollment: 2,036)
- Missouri State University-Springfield (about 74 miles; Springfield, MO; FT enrollment: 16,660)
- Ozarks Technical Community College (about 74 miles; Springfield, MO; FT enrollment: 10,356)
- Drury University (about 74 miles; Springfield, MO; FT enrollment: 3,902)
- Little League Park, Chamber Field and Carter Field
- West Side Park
- Emmett Kelly Park
- Little House Gifts & More
- Crowleys Homeworks
- Walmart Supercenter
- Grand Hyper shopping mall