- Physician would share call in the community hospital with other family med providers.
- Current practice includes: 8 family medicine physicians, 2 APPs, 1 occupational medicine APP, 2 surgeons, 1 dermatologist, 1 audiologist and 2 psychologists.
- Specialty services offered include: Audiology, Behavioral Health, Dermatology & Cosmetic Services, Family Medicine, Mammography, Nephrology, Orthopedic Surgery, Physical Therapy, Podiatry, Radiology, and Sleep Medicine
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Internal Medicine Salaries In Fargo, ND. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 3 baths 2,876 sqft Desirable Whittington Hall w/ Master on the Main. Large fenced lot that is mostly surrounded by trees. Nicely landscaped front yard with side entry 2-car garage. Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and solid surface counter tops. Open Floor Plan for entertaining inside and double doors leading from your Living Room for your outdoor entertaining. Neighborhood pool, Tennis courts and playground included in your HOA dues. This home can be yours for $350,000.
The Community. Jamestown, North Dakota is a progressive community with much to offer including excellent public and parochial school systems, community college, and wonderful parks including two golf courses. Outdoor recreation on the Jamestown Reservoir area features boating, hunting and fishing, canoeing and camping.
The Employer. A small group practice providing a wide range of services. Opportunity to build the practice you desire with great working relationships between medical and clinic staff.
The Hospital is a 50+ bed Acute Care Center, featuring a state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit and offering evening ER coverage, radiology services including ultrasounds, fluoroscopies, CT, Nuclear Medicine, and MRI as well as home health services. Local ambulance service is provided with LifeFlight Services from Fargo.Closest Major City
- 218 miles to Winnipeg, Canada
- 290 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 298 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 412 miles to Omaha, NE
- 433 miles to Lincoln, NE
- University of Jamestown (Full-time enrollment: 961)
- North Dakota State University-Main Campus (about 90 miles; Fargo, ND; Full-time enrollment: 12,680)
- Concordia College at Moorhead (about 92 miles; Moorhead, MN; FT enrollment: 2,767)
- Minnesota State University-Moorhead (about 92 miles; Moorhead, MN; FT enrollment: 6,096)
- University of North Dakota (about 104 miles; Grand Forks, ND; FT enrollment: 12,858)
- Jamestown Park & Recreation
- Jamestown Soccer Complex
- Nickeus Park
- Jamestown Skate Park
- Buffalo Mall
- Park Plaza Shopping Center
- Nicole's Unique Bridal & Prom Boutique
- Comforts of Home Quilting
- Sugar Rush Boutique