This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered student loan repayment or housing stipend, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation,/PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
Geneva lies at the northern end of Seneca Lake, in the Finger Lakes region. You can fish, swim, canoe, wind surf, snorkel, water ski, sail, kayak, and use the lakefront walking paths. Geneva is over 200 years old and features historic theaters, historic house tours, Rose Hill Mansion, Historic South Main Street, antiques stores, and the Geneva Historical Society. You will also be commutable from either Rochester or Syracuse.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- 100 percent outpatient
- Monday - Friday schedule, no weekends or nights
- 1:6 phone call
- New IM group with waiting patient base
- 22 patients per day
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Student loan repayment or housing stipend available
- Onsite child care available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail