- 14 of the providers are primary care
- Clinics are open 9A to 6P, Mon thru Fri; 10A to 4P Sat; 10A to 2P Sun
- Clinics see both scheduled and walk-in patients
- Physicians generally work 41 to 45 hours per week
- Some weekend work is required. Candidates must work at least 2 weekend shifts per month.
- Physicians can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day once established.
- Main office is well equipped with MRI, CT and Lab
- Group will provide a guarantee based upon training and experience+ comprehensive benefits.
- Physicians will work off of productivity starting second year.
- Many of the physicians make above $250K once established.
- Great suburban Atlanta location!