- Employment model - no business/management hassles within your practice
- Variety of settings available - outpatient or traditional
- Great benefits offering and rewarding compensation structure
- Stable and growing organization
- Mercy Clinic, a multi-specialty setting in Rolla, offers quality facilities and staff, including many sub-specialty access clinics for its patient population
Rolla, with a population of over 20,000 residents, is located midway between St. Louis and Springfield along I-44. Situated in the foothills of the Ozarks, Rolla is a growing community and the home of choice for many young families and retirees alike. It serves as the county seat of Phelps County with a population of 45,000. Rolla is the home of the Missouri University of Science and Technology, well known, both nationally and internationally, for its many engineering departments and computer science department. The headquarters of the Mark Twain National Forest is located in Rolla.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care and specialty (heart, children?s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 800 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 44,000 co-workers and 2,100 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, supply chain organization, ROi, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients in more than 20 states coast to coast.
For additional details, please contact:
Michele [Register to View] ID#: MG-1807-77476