- Location: New York City (Financial District)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active NY license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (30 hrs – 40 hrs per week)
- Hours: (10am-7pm)
- Census: 20 pts per shift
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) OR permanent employment
- Compensation: $100/hr (locums) OR $150k-$200k (permanent)
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages a multi-specialty, private group practice with office locations in Manhattan. Their practice focuses on Primary Care, Physical Therapy, Dermatology, Chiropractor, and Anti-Aging services to patients in the greater New York City area. As of right now, they are searching for qualified Primary Care physicians to join their growing practice as a physician contractor OR as a permanent employee.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.