Centurion, in partnership with the New Hampshire Dept. of Correction, offers an excellent opportunity for a F/T
Statewide Psychiatry Director, Concord, NH
The Board-certified Psychiatry Director provides the clinical direction needed to meet the psychiatric services delivery requirements in collaboration with the Program Manager and VP of Operations and our partner, the NH Dept. of Correction. Supervises psychiatric staff and collaborates with multidisciplinary teams in providing services to patients with psychiatric disorders in a correctional setting. Provides interface with client’s clinical and administrative leadership on issues related to psychiatric services.
- Directs, coordinates, and evaluates psychiatric treatment in collaboration with multidisciplinary team.
- Collaborates in the monitoring of patients requiring on-going mental health services and the development of treatment plans and continuity of care.
- Provides clinical direction and leadership to psychiatrists, Psychiatric nurse practitioners, and other mental health staff.
- Ensures patient care is appropriate, accurate, and received in a timely manner and in compliance with NCCHC and other relevant standards.
- Attends leadership meetings with Centurion and Department of Correction, as well as participates in committee meetings.
- Ensures that necessary schedules of psychiatric assignment and supervision are provided and maintained.
- Available to offer direct care as needed.
- Monitors psychotropic medication utilization within guidelines
- Participates in the development, implementation and monitoring of mental health policies, procedures and protocols.
- Establishes and ensures the operational availability and rotation to provide 24 hour on-call consultation
- Provides and succeeds at leadership skills that positively impact staff and retention
Send CVs and inquiries to:
Diana Connerty, diana@TeamCenturion [Register to View]