This job is archived
- Walk into an established practice. The existing physician left in March 2018 and was running an HIV, travel and Hepatitis C clinics.
- 1:4 call
- Enjoy built-in referrals with a 160+ provider, physician-owned, multi-specialty group
- Office Facility Includes Outpatient Surgery Center, Vein Care Center, 3 Bed Sleep Center, Medical Spa, Outpatient Therapy Gym with Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Wound Care Center, Outpatient Imaging Center (MRI, CT, Xray, Ultrasound) and more!
- 600,000+ Service Area Population
- $262,000 Base Salary Plus Bonus Potential Year One
- $26,000 Signing Bonus
- Full benefits and annual, competitive salary PLUS profit sharing
- 1 Year to Partnership
- Access to 3 major metro areas
- Excellent schools – public and private elementary and high school options available
- Lots to do – everything from an indoor water park to the city symphony
- Ranked 6th for most affordable places to live in Illinois
- Regional airport that flies into international airports
Board Certification/Eligibility in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease
Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Infectious Disease, Infection, Disease, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md