- Location: Northern New York (1-hr south of Syracuse, NY)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine
- Requirements: Active NY license, Active DEA, Board Certification/Eligibility in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, CME’s, Relocation Assistance = $10,000)
- Loan Repayment: $30,000/year for 3 years for loan repayment
- Compensation: $230,000/year - $265,000/year
Our client manages a 204-bed medical center in Northern New York. They employ over 1,200 health-care professionals and has medical staff of more than 200 affiliated physicians. As of right now, they are searching for a qualified Internal Medicine physician to join this growing team. The provider will work in an outpatient office near the main campus of the medical center. This opportunity will have academic aspects to it and the chance to be able to teach residents.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.