- Location: Southern New Hampshire (30 mins south of Manchester, NH)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine
- Requirements: Active NH license, Active DEA, Board Certification/Eligibility in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
- Compensation: $200,000/year – $240,000/year
Our client operates a 208-bed, full-service regional hospital in Southern New Hampshire including around the clock emergency and trauma services. They are searching for qualified Internal Medicine physicians to join their network of growing clinicians in their newly renovated building near the campus of the hospital. The office’s layout is designed for clinician efficiency as well as aesthetic appeal.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.