Internal Medicine Physician
Our organization is network of community based Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) offering comprehensive medical, dental, mental health, and specialty healthcare services in Butte, Colusa, Glenn, Sutter, Tehama and Yuba counties.
We have thirteen medical and six dental centers conveniently located throughout Northern California to provide patients greater access to health care.
Our organization was founded in 1964 to serve seasonal migrant farm workers and low income populations in California.
We offer the following benefits:
- Excellent base salaries, annual bonus, incentive bonus and more
- New Graduates Welcome
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physicians Welcome
- Both J1 and H1B Visa Sponsorship Provided
- Openings in Yuba City, Chico, Oroville and Orland California
- Some locations are 100% Outpatient and Some Locations Are a Mix of OP and Hospital
- Diverse populations with languages such as English, Hindi, Punjabi and Spanish All Spoken
- Flexible Hours
- Loan Repayment Programs
Our organization is located in a diverse part of California and is truly an outdoor paradise to live in. From the beautiful mountains to the scenic lakes and from fine dining to farmers markets our area has something for everyone. If you are a physician looking for a beautiful and diverse community to practice medicine please call Ashley Bendoff at [Register to View] .