This job is archived
Our client is looking for a dedicated Internal Medicine Physician to join their newly renovated and expanded Southern Iowa clinic. The position will provide direct and appropriate clinical care and treatment to chronic and acute patients in an outpatient clinic setting.
- Comprehensive physical assessment; evaluating, diagnosing, and treating new and existing patient's medical conditions.
- Initiating and interpreting labs and x-ray studies including CTs & MRIs.
- Performing medical procedures.
- Performing emergency life-saving procedures in cases such as cardiac arrest, respiratory arrest, massive hemorrhage, or similar emergencies.
- Are among frontline medical providers in emergency disaster services
- Prescribing and referring patients for specialized consultation.
- Promote self-care and achievement of goals through health education to patients and families, going care coordination and assuring timely access to the care team.
- National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan repayment program is available.
Contact Paul Breen for more information!
Visit us at www.strelcheck.com
At Strelcheck, we value your privacy. A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.