Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sound Physicians is growing our Hospitalist program in Ohio
* 2-15 shifts/mo
* Competitive pay
* Paid travel & lodging for all qualified candidates.
* Malp ins. w/ indefinite tail.
If you are interested in a position like this or other opportunities, please contact me.
Typical Sound Physicians model:
• Open ICU
• Patient census per shift: approx. 14-17 patient encounters per physician
• Procedures typically not required - Intensivists on staff
• Running codes typically not required
• EMRs in use: McKesson, EPIC, Cerner, AllScript, MediTech, others
• Shifts: Days (7am-7pm); Nights (7pm-7am)
Family practice physicians or Internal medicine physicians will typically both be considered with Hospitalist experience.
To inquire about this job or other opportunities please contact:
Spencer Cole, Recruiting Consultant
ECHO Locum Tenens | Sound Physicians
Call/text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Echo Locum Tenens is an affiliate of Sound Physicians dedicated to Hospital Medicine physician placement throughout the United States.