Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine Provider to expand the PCP footprint in the market. There are opportunities to join an established employed provider or establish an employed solo office.
- Outpatient only or traditional options available
- Hospitalist support for outpatient only
Hospital employed opportunity
- Teaching opportunities with medical students available but not required
Comprehensive Financial Package may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Incentive bonus based on WRUVs
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Quality bonuses (metrics TBD)
- Mid-Level supervision compensation
Medical Center is a 300+ bed acute care hospital with complete inpatient and outpatient care. We are Joint Commission certified in hip and knee replacements and have recognized programs in cardiology, emergency care and maternity services. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're nearly 2,000 healthcare professionals strong, and we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in Gadsden, Albertville, Attalla, Boaz, Fort Payne, Glencoe, Hokes Bluff, Jacksonville, Leesburg, Piedmont, Rainbow City, Southside, Steele, Wellington and surrounding communities.
This is a friendly community located north of Birmingham and within a few hours of Atlanta and Nashville. It sits along a River and offers fishing, boating, golf courses, and hiking trails. Historic Downtown offers a great restaurant scene offering up classic southern dishes.