- Must be BE/BC in internal medicine.
- Join a group of 20 providers in a mult-specialty hospital employed practice.
- 5day work week (4 patient contact days and 1 administrative day)
- Light phone call of 1:7
- Inpatient shifts optional with additional pay.
- Competitive salary and hospital employed benefits package.
- Sign-on-bonus/Relocation, student loan assistance
- Malpractice coverage, health, dental, vision 100%
- Life insurance and retirement, disability
- CME allowance
Community: Rolling hills, active farms, and dense woodland best describe this area. Newport is located on the southern shore of Lake Memphremagog, a thirty mile long lake that extends into the province of Quebec. Water sports, hiking, fishing and skiing are pastimes residents can enjoy daily. There are excellent primary and secondary public schools, with modern facilities. A number of fine and casual restaurants are available in the quaint down-town area or by short drive. Jay Peak Resort offers a first-rate downhill ski facility, and there are a number of excellent cross country ski opportunities in the immediate area. An indoor athletic facility includes a well equipped exercise gym and an indoor pool. The community supports an active theatre group, a performing artist series, and several vocal and instrumental music groups featuring local talent.
Galen Roberts - Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants