Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi, located in the Bronx, accommodates more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital is renowned for The [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Trauma Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients of many other needs. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Yeshiva University.Responsibilities:
- Functions independently to complete history and physical data on patients, performs complete physical exams, and interprets and integrates data to determine appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient needs.
- Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities.
- Collaborates, educates, and supervises Advance Practice Providers (APP’s) in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients.
- Provides medical care in high-functional setting. Responsible for all patient interactions within area of service. May manage both acute and chronic conditions.
- Collaborates with multi-specialty colleagues, working as an integral part of a world-class health system.
- Functions independently to complete history and physical data on patients.
- Performs complete physical exams, if necessary, or completes physical exams to the extent of what is medically necessary in the normal course of treatment for a specific patients’ treatment.
- Coordinates and manages assigned panel of patient care across assigned level of service such as emergency, primary, inpatient, specialty, clinic, dental, mental health, substance abuse, home care, and all other covered services.
NY State Medical License
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage