Student Health Physician in Massachusetts
Merritt Hawkins is pleased to partner with Harvard University and their comprehensive multispecialty health facility — serving students, staff, faculty, retirees, and their dependents. We are seeking a primary care physician who has experience with the unique and dynamic academic patient population, specifically those 18 years and older. This position is to replace a long-standing, beloved physician who is retiring after 30 years of care at Harvard University Health Services.
- Forty-hour workweek: 30 direct clinical care hours plus 10 administrative hours - and 1 day of telemedicine from home
- Outstanding weekly medicine grand rounds with speakers from BWH and MGH
- Established primary care patient panel with a dedicated care team of nurse practitioners, nurses, health assistants, and care coordinators
- Exciting position to have devoted time to this care, with a solid structure for you to build upon and make your own!
- Time off between Christmas and New Year’s (not counted as vacation or holiday time), plus 7 days for CME
- Multispecialty clinic design with many specialties and services in the same building
- Outstanding collaborative model with behavioral health
Part of the greater Boston area, Cambridge, MA, is home to outstanding schools, such as Harvard and MIT. Cambridge is known for its diversity, lively art scene, historic architecture, legendary museums, street art, and engaging mix of urban and green spaces. You’ll work in Harvard Square, fueled by bookstores, coffee houses, fine dining, eclectic shopping, diversity, and endless entertainment.
- Nearby world-famous attractions include Fenway Park, The Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall, and seaside villages from Cape Cod to Maine
- Excellent public transportation systems available
- Proximity to legendary sports teams; Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, and Patriots
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace culture and seek applications from candidates who share our values and commitment. Experience working with a diverse community, an understanding of issues surrounding it, and a commitment to promoting diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md