Physician Director Latham (Albany), NY
Remote, requires NY medical license
We are looking for a physician to join our medical group part time at our medical office in Latham, NY. Our state-of-the-art office is in Latham, a suburb of Albany, just 20 min north of the city. This position offers minimal time commitment and a flexible schedule, working remotely, acting as direct supervisor of the other medical practitioners in the clinic.
We are a busy multidisciplinary medical office in Latham, NY. We specialize in the use of advanced regenerative medicine to treat arthritis, sports related injuries, and chronic pain. Our mission is to help as many patients as possible enjoy a higher quality of life by improving their musculoskeletal pain and injuries with a wide variety of treatment options. We utilize the very latest in natural regenerative cellular therapies to help decrease inflammation, improve pain, and repair injured or degenerated tissues. Our patient experience is unparalleled in the medical field, as we provide a concierge level of service throughout the entire clinical experience. We have a team of medical doctors, midlevel providers, nurses, CMA’s, phlebotomists, and administrative staff on hand to help provide high quality patient care. The NP/PA’s examine patients and perform joint and trigger point injections in our physical medicine office. We provide concierge medicine; the patients are seeking high quality care not covered by insurance and we strive to make them comfortable and educated about the procedures so that they are satisfied in undergoing the treatments offered.
- Participates in the final selection of all medical providers for the center
- Reviews, establishes, and maintains patient care protocol and standards, ensuring that all federal and state policies, regulations, and guidelines for patient care are met; establishes and coordinates quality improvement, safety, and infection control programs
- Be available via phone/text for remote guidance when not in the clinic
- BCBE in Pain Management, Family medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, or PM&R preferred
- MD or DO License to Practice Medicine in NY
- $2k per month
We have an exceptional team of healthcare professionals and experienced administrative staff, and we are looking for a supervisory physician to join our team in Latham, NY. We offer competitive pay, medical training, and a flexible schedule with minimal time commitment. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]