Non-Invasive Cardiologist in California
Join a well-established cardiology practice on the cutting-edge of patient care in Orange County. This opening is to practice with a highly-acclaimed group!
- Competitive base salary + wRVU production
- Well-established, fast-growing, forward-thinking group
- Highly successful, single-specialty cardiology group
- Mix of outpatient/inpatient and imaging; advanced imaging available if desired
- Biweekly rotating schedule
- Light call
One of California’s most eclectic and vibrant cities, this community is located in the heart of Orange County. It’s a sought-after place thanks to its diversity, proximity to the coast, and fantastic public schools.
- Graded an A from Niche for nightlife and diversity
- Outstanding public and private schools and beautiful neighborhoods
- Sunny skies and beautiful weather year-round
- Internationally-acclaimed arts and theatre district
- Easy access to Southern California’s beaches, mountain areas, Disneyland, and more
- Weekend getaways to Los Angeles and Palm Springs
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board-eligible or certified in cardiology
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology