Gastroenterologist - in Mississippi
A leading gastroenterology and ASC platform, is seeking a gastroenterologist for a general GI practice in highly desirable Oxford, Mississippi. The incoming physician is not expected to perform advanced procedures (ERCP/EUS), but ERCP experience is preferred. Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in gastroenterology.
- Create your own preferred schedule
- Ability to do ERCP, RFA for Barrett’s, and Bravo Ph Capsule endoscopy esophageal manometry
- Well-established general GI practice with 30 years’ experience
- Salary, sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, and comprehensive benefits, including 6 weeks of PTO
Community Information – Live and Work in the Cultural Mecca of the South
Nestled in the hills of North Mississippi, Oxford is the home of the University of Mississippi, the state’s flagship university. At the heart of Oxford is The Square — the city’s cultural and economic hub that’s home to a variety of shops and elegant boutiques, including the south’s oldest department store.
- Overall grade of A and a best place to live in Mississippi (Niche)
- An 11% lower cost of living than the national average
- Excellent public schools
- Visit The Square – the city’s historic downtown
- Literary reputation with resident authors including William Faulkner, Larry Brown, and John Grisham
- Oxford is known as the Cultural Mecca of the South
- Small-town charm with a rich history and a creative community
- Exceptional culinary offerings make Oxford a food lovers delight
- Enjoy Division I collegiate sports
- Board Certified or Eligible in Gastroenterology
- Prefer ERCP training, an experienced MD; might wait for a 2023 Fellow with ERCP training
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md