Medcare Staffing is recruiting for a full-time physician in North Carolina. This position requires dual board certification in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine as well as Geriatric Medicine. Leadership certification and/or experience is preferred. The physician will act as Medical Director in a skilled nursing facility in addition to lead provider in our Geriatric/Memory Clinic.
- The physician will provide leadership and medical directorship services to a nursing home facility
- The physician will provide direct patient care and collaborate with an APP in the same nursing home that the physician is serving as a medical director
- The physician will be the lead provider in a newly established geriatric/memory clinic
- The physician at the geriatric/memory clinic will be a consultant receiving referrals from patients’ primary care physicians and other appropriate referral sources.
- The physician will not be the PCP for these patients
Compensation and Full Benefit plan
- Medical director and physician at the nursing home: base salary + RVU income (can be negotiated some)
- Lead provider at the Geriatrics/Memory clinic: productivity based formula which can be discussed during the interview. (Non-negotiable)
If you are avaialble and interested please contact me at [Register to View]
Managing Director of Recruitment and Marketing | MedCare Staffing Inc. – Our 20-year Anniversary!