This regional Medical Center in West/Central GA is seeking a board certified/board eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice. The need is urgent. The practice is outpatient only, M-Th 8-5 and Fr 8-12. Salary would be commensurate with experience, range between 250k – 270k with an opportunity for a RVU-based production bonus.
- Seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Physician or Internal Medicine
- Established practice
- Hospital Employment
- Current Team: 1 Internal Medicine, 2 Family Physicians, 1 PA, 1 NP
- No Inpatient work
- Office: M-Th 8a-5p, F 8a – 2p
- Provider clinic volume: 23 – 28 patients per 8-hour clinic
- Competitive Base Salary + Productivity Incentive Bonus
- Base FP $270k (range)
- Base IM $285k (range)
- Sign-on Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Attractive Benefit Package
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional Fees, Licensure and CME Allowance
New graduates and experienced physicians will be considered. This salaried physician will receive a competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines, contractual benefits (including participation in health, disability, and malpractice insurance programs) relocation expenses and educational loan assistance, as well as, office setup and support from the medical center administrative management team.
Surrounded by Atlanta, Macon and Columbus, Upson County is conveniently located near larger metropolitan areas while still offering the comforts of small town living. There are several reasons why Thomaston consistently ranks among the top 100 small towns in America, and Upson Regional Medical Center is proud to be a part of what makes our region a great place to call home. We’ve grown to meet the needs of those we serve while maintaining the traditional values that have sustained us across five decades.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]