Our client is on a bold mission to make high-quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. This is an opportunity to join the most advanced platform available in healthcare that changes the way healthcare is delivered.
We are currently interviewing Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians in Dallas:
- We are seeking impact-driven physicians who enjoy technology
- Provide high quality patient-centered, comprehensive primary care in a modern office treating patients ages 18+
- Technology-driven Apps to monitor patients (Genetic-testing, Dermascopes, Body Scanners, Mental Health Check-Ins, Diabetes Prevention, and more)
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of nurses, health coaches, and medical assistants
- Salary is in line with MGMA with robust benefits, flexible scheduling, and generous time off
Atlanta has long been redefining prevailing perceptions of the South and its so-called Southern charm. Among the nation's fastest-growing metro areas for years, the Georgia capital is attracting newcomers from around the country looking for culture and commerce. Atlanta features award-winning restaurants and chefs, as well as iconic locales that rival any across the country - including the Tony Award-winning Alliance Theatre, the CNN Center, and the Western hemisphere's largest indoor aquarium. A dense tree canopy prompts Atlanta's reputation as the "city in the forest." The Chattahoochee River that traverses the metro area, and Stone Mountain, the world's largest chunk of exposed granite, located just northeast of the city proper, also offer a quick escape from any urban anxiety.