You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, yearly increases, and health and dental benefits. You also be offered 20 days of PTO, 7 paid holidays, 6 sick days, and 5 days of CME, relocation assistance, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses and with yearly increases
- Relocation, retirement, and malpractice
- 20 days of PTO, 7 paid holidays, 6 sick days, and 5 days of CME
- Great work-life balance
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Make a difference in the underserved patient population
- Services provided regardless of the ability to pay
- Washington, DC metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail