Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An innovated Senior Health organization is recruiting for a Board Certified Internal Medicine and/or Geriatrician for one of its growing practices in Washington
* Full-time, employed position
* Senior Adult outpatient practice
* Team valued-based practice model
* High-impact relationship based care model benefiting adults on Medicare and/or those with medical complex conditions
* Value-based care environment with team support to deliver the highest quality patient care
* Practice offers smaller patient schedules, no billing or coding, and the opportunity to lead systemic change in health care delivery while working with a true team
* Weekly protected time during the work day, to gather with the team to discuss patient cases and design treatment plans
* Leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
* Competitive compensation , commensurate on experience
Innovated benefits packages, that include but to limited to, paid sabbaticals, PTO cash outs, equity programs, extra contributions toward maternity/paternity leaves and much more!
* Proof of COVID19 vaccination required (except where a medical or religious accommodation applies)
* Metro (200,000+) south of Seattle
Cottonwood Heights, United States
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...