ChenMed invites Outpatient Physicians, BC in Geriatrics, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine, interested in expanding on their leadership development and experience to join ChenMed! Center Medical Directors at ChenMed enjoy the satisfaction of maintaining a small patient panel and developing their staff of physicians further!
Our Nashville, TN team is growing our services to lead preventative V.I.P. care for seniors in our community. ChenMed is based in the greater Miami Area but leads the Senior Care Revolution in 12 states and 21 Cities through our 90+ clinics and centers. We are a physician-led, rapidly expanding organization that has “1” focus area; rescue any and every senior in need of primary care services through our values: Love, Accountability, and Passion. Our physicians enjoy the following:
Compensation and Benefits:
- Market competitive base salary
- Commencement bonus and quality incentives
- 27 Combined Days Off (PTO, Holiday’s, and Personal)
- An additional 5 CME days with an allowance of $3500
- Comprehensive benefits offering, to include: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k w/match
- Provided relocation expense
Highlights of our Center Medical Director Position:
- Hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Duties are a 50/50 split between administrative and clinical.
- CMD carry a panel of 225 patient’s total.
- Administrative duties include leadership meetings, managing/coaching physicians under CMD, handling patient issues that were not resolved at the physician level, and some community outreach.
- On-site lab and pharmacy
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga, tai chi, and nutrition seminars.
Please contact me if you might be interested. I would love to discuss this opportunity at your convenience.