Gastroenterology Physician - in New York
The School of Medicine at an outstanding university in picturesque Upstate New York is seeking two positions:
- Advanced GI endoscopy gastroenterologist faculty member
- General GI gastroenterologist faculty member
This growing facility in an area with tremendous need offers an exciting mix of cases. The right candidate will join ten (10) current faculty in the Division of Gastroenterology and be able to specialize in ERCP and EUS but still maintain a general gastroenterology practice.
- Advanced GI endoscopy and general GI positions
- Attractive base salary and fantastic state employee benefits
- Upstate New York is a regional referral center
- Join three advanced endoscopists (shared call)
- Enjoy an educational focus – teach and mentor fellows, residents, and medical students
This thriving university location with a reasonable cost of living offers waterfront homes, undeveloped acreage for custom-built estates, and established homes within the city limits. You’ll appreciate upstate New York’s four gorgeous seasons, ample outside recreation, and numerous state parks, lakes, and trails.
- Enjoy ample downhill and cross-country skiing, ice skating, swimming, boating, and hiking
- Cultural entertainment attractions include museums, theaters, the symphony, jazz fests, the acclaimed New York State Fair
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Convenient access to Boston, New York City, Montreal, Toronto, and Pennsylvania.
- Nearby international airport and professional and collegiate sporting events
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md